Chess in Venice
Chess in Venice (Italy)
Welcome to Chess in Venice web site of two Venetian main chess clubs - Esteban Canal and Salvioli.
Here you can find all the necessary information for your breathtaking journey into the kingdom of chess and to know to the latest news of Venice chess activity.
Venice chess Autumn 2010 30.10 - 01.11.2010- for chess FIDE tourmanet information in English click here.
We are trying to collect interesting materials and make it easy for everyone to become familiar with
- chess rules
- chess openings
- secrets of chess tactics and strategy
We present for your attention
- authors writing about chess and books' titles
- articles on classical chess
Here you as well may be informed on the latest chess events in Venice Italy
- Chess tournaments in Venice
- Chess education in Venice schools
- Chess educational programmmes of chess school of Esteban Canal including:
- Chess tournaments and courses for children
- Open chess tournaments and courses (for all)
- Chess tournaments and courses for advanced players' level
All the chess players (both professionals and amateurs) are warmly welcomed to come to our chess clubs. You may find us in almost every day between 5 and 8 p.m. There are often lectures on chess finals and openings on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in Canal chess club.
All the latest chess news on the events in Venice are regulary updated and presented at this web site, stay with us and you'll be timely informed.